Santorini Park Photo Diary I



Carissa: Bangkok Blouse and Red Skirt// Mango Sunglasses// Cloyd Heels// Louis Vuitton Bag// Forever 21 necklace

Photos by Me and Olive

Walking around Santorini Park was just awesome, even though the weather was so hot. Due to the sunny weather Olive and I decided to wear skirts, we decided to be a little girly. Olive seemed to be in love with asymmetrical skirts since she was possessing asymmetrical skirts in her suitcase when I checked. But for me I decided to wear what I bought in Bangkok just because it was on top of my suitcase. It took a while for us to decide what to actually wear because we somehow thought it would rain in Cha-am,Thailand. But lucky for us it didn't. We rented a car to go all the way here in Santorini Park. It was the best idea indeed because it is a 2 and a half hour drive to get here. Santorini Park gave us a taste of what its like to be in Greece (but Greece is what we wanted more to explore in the future), there are a lot of activities you can do there but we decided to walk around and shop instead.

There are a lot more photos in my hard drive that I can't seem to fit it all in one post. Everywhere was a delight to see. We can't wait to go back and explore more of what the place can offer since some of it was still under construction.  For me I haven't ridden the rotating upright wheel, or the ferris wheel as they say since we need to get to the airport for our flight, that is definitely a reason to get back to Santorini Park. So if you are a Santorini/Greece fan yourself who just wants to wander around near Asia, go here.  

kisses,