PLANTATION BAY

flightvintage at plantation bayflightvintage at plantation bay
flightvintage at plantation bay
flightvintage at plantation bay
 photo by Ian Criman and Me

Sifting through different photos taken from Cebu can be mind-boggling for me coz' each visual moment can be beautiful. After editing numerous photos and finally decided to take a full stop these resulted to sunset photos taken from Plantation Bay. The 11.4 hectares of man-made tropical plantation screams fascinating aesthetics that truly left me in awe. Take note this is just a 30 minutes drive away from Cebu city.  It is substantial to spend rest and relaxation in a spot like this.   First time I got myself lost not knowing where to walk around. Next thing I know I was prancing to and fro the centered platform, wearing my multi-colored vintage top, Bayo white cotton pants, and Crocs sandals (this has to be the comfiest platform sandals). It was the time of the day where the region of upper clouds subjects itself into colorful transformation. Why I haven't been here before? I indulged in this transformations, grabbed my camera and enjoyed Mother Nature's gift to human kind.