BAGUIO PHOTO DIARY

photos by me

A week long cold atmosphere stay in the summer capital of the Philippines, Baguio city and sharing my perspective on how I see Baguio through my photos. It was more of work during the day and at night I try to divide my time walking around Burnham Park, since it's the closest park near our hotel and finding vintage stuff sold in night market on the streets of Abanao Square.  

During the middle of the week, I got excited coz my blogger friend Ruds was coming to Baguio as well. Being the food blogger that he is, I got a few recommendations from him on where to find some authentic Baguio dishes plus the strawberry taho. We met up in 50's diner, had our usual laugh and chat. I experienced eating the huge delicious burger, (a must try for burger addicts), coz the last time I visited, I had sundae and shrimp.   

As obvious as it is, I was in awe of the beautiful flowers which I found in Baguio. I would often visit the Orchidarium in between lunch breaks to unwind and breathe floral air. As you walk around the Orchidarium you would find rare flowers with a cheap tag price. I guess these photos are my best to give you as a glimpse. A must to visit. I learned that during the month of February, the city is celebrating its Panagbenga Festival, where floats are decorated with flowers and showcased in the streets of Baguio. I haven't got to witness this yet, hopefully soon. I wouldn't miss the chance of seeing floral everywhere dancing on the streets. 

Before leaving Baguio, don't forget to take home with you strawberries and souvenirs. Visit the market located at the base of Session Road on Magsaysay Avenue. If ever you are in need of zucchini, in which I have purchased randomly, surely this place has it all.