GEOMETRIC

bangkok travel flightvintage
DSC01422-2
Vintage printed maxi tube skirt, H&M turtleneck, Ipanema Flip Flops 

Before wearing this maxi skirt, I had numerously searched Google on cool ways to wear a maxi skirt. Why the apprehension of some sort, probably because of my height, I'm fairly short. I have finally embraced my height without the help of additional inches from heels. Laid-back in style wouldn't hurt.

Maxi skirts can be quite a staple clothing for all year round. Especially during sunny weather, the fabric seems cool to the skin giving utmost comfort and feminine aura. The perfect weather condition during the time I was in Bangkok gave me a reason to finally wear this maxi skirt alongside sashaying my way at Safari World, Bangkok and watching animals performed tricks.

And now, scouting the next perfect maxi skirt to wear.