GRAPHICS FROM LAOAG CITY


It was practically an extreme hot weather when I visited the UNESCO World Heritage site of St. Augustine Church or known as the Paoay Church.





It was among the timeless view of the churches and my alone time sunset watching by the beach shore in Fort Ilokandia Resort that I have appreciated the beauty of Laoag city. It was practically an extreme hot weather when I visited the UNESCO World Heritage site of St. Augustine Church or known as the Paoay Church. Despite that, I found myself on instagram and snapping photos in dslr while strolling around the municipality of Paoay. The church made of coral blocks, baked bricks, tree sap and lumber is really beautiful up-close and in any sideway glances you may have. 

For walking around It the city, a loose top that flows freely on skin and comfortable pants was truly a necessity to wear than a skirt or dress with a pair of platform sandals.

Key notes to remember from trip :


#food: La Preciosa Fine Dining:can certainly have the best Bagnet in Ilocos Norte. Since we all crave for local dishes when out of town, I practically ate two days in a row in this charming restaurant with incredibly good service. A scrumptious dessert awaits to feed your sweet tooth



#stay: I stayed at Java Hotel located in the center of the city. If only I wasn’t running like a headless chicken around Laoag city and working alongside I would find myself cozy in the swimming pool lounging alongside mimosas on a perfect sunny day, though that will be another note on my to do list when I visit Laoag again.



#explore: Well I have a lot to write about this, but first on my list of update, the Paoay church and Fort Ilokandia Resort.

Next day, I was caught in a beach sand at Banguii Wind Farm in awe of the nature representations of what Ilocos Norte could offer. That's next. 
 



Photos by: Carissa Inez and Alan Cajes