THAILAND PHOTO DIARY

 Walking around Bangkok during my Thailand trip last year was just freakishly awesome. I don't know why my Thailand diary was up first to post this week but maybe I am kind of missing the elephants and Baskin Robbins.  I can't described how child-like my happiness was seeing elephants and getting to ride on them. Moreover feeding an elephant which would be my next post. Wearing the almost comfiest outfit I got in my suitcase which was a georgette silk polo blouse and a vintage short which I bought in Bangkok such a smart decision since the weather was pretty humid during that time. Getting lost in the city, being thought of as a Thai, watching elephants do breakdance and elephants playing football were just crazy but all in all a surreal experience. You shouldn't miss riding the fast and whirlwind boat ride in the floating market, not much of the scenery but more of the feeling of air in the skin and flipping of hair.