FEEDING MY IMAGINATION

 photo Animation1_zps46bb8ba1.gif
Wearing Forever 21 blouse, Vintage denim shorts from Bangkok, Cloyd Heels, Louis Vuitton Bag.

These elephants have been hidden for quite some time in my hard drive. Days were kind of busy since I've arrived from my trip recently in Hong Kong. As I arranged my files I came across these huge and cute (how ironic to describe) elephants that which I just have to post next. These elephants were acting like babies waiting to be fed by tourists, definitely they enjoy that much attention. 

The photos reminded me of how much time I was on the car patiently waiting to arrive at Samphran Elephant Ground and Zoo. When I was a kid I usually see elephants on television but the beauty of travelling to different places makes imagination seem reality instead of thinking it all inside your head, it is actually real and you could see what they are.