ROOFTOP

 

photo by: Ian Criman

Situated on a rooftop, overlooking skyscrapers, indeed I am back to habitually existing in my habitat again. These days the weather temperature in Manila seems to be much colder than I thought, a perfect reason for me to wear this Cheap Monday jeans. Jeans I literally contemplated if I should buy it or not but ended up buying it anyway.  A rule which I have injected on myself if I keep on anxiously thinking of a certain item might as well get over it and purchase.  Not much of being a denim enthusiast but I guess I’m back to loving pants again these days. Aside from the jean rambling thoughts I have, I spent my days fixating with Olive (or gff as we term each other that way J) on where to go next, you know that sudden urge of exploring another city anticipating on beautiful sights to capture. I literally have no idea, do you? 



INSTAGRAM - @CARISSAINEZ