BOHOL PHOTO DIARY



When we say Bohol, congruently what comes to mind are Chocolate Hills and Tarsiers. Somehow its a mystery how these hills have been in formation but mostly an acceptable answer would be due to geological phenomenon. It's amazing how nature can create beautiful visuals. It was raining when I visited the hills so I was caught off guard with no umbrella running around the place searching for cover. Which was not of a success ended up walking in the rain. But the rainbow was enough to make me smile after all.


Another sweet encounter of mine were those tiny creature hugging tree inhabitants, Tarsiers. I was in awe when I saw how delicate and little they were.They say you're not allowed to touch them because they will commit suicide, I wonder if this is true.


Beyond the Chocolate Hills and Tarsiers exist the Bohol Bee Farm Resort and Restaurant known for its organic vibe.  It had a homey feel and here I went a little crazy buying products from lotions, shampoo, conditioner, and I could not even remember the rest because of its variety. Plus I had that moments of sweet indulgence with their uniquely flavored ice cream. Mind you, you could even eat flowers since some recipes have ingredients of flowers in it. How edible!

photos by Ian Criman and Me

Finally glad to collectively put all these photos, there are a whole lot more in my files but I think these are enough snippets to share (or I might be guilty of photo bombing). If you have strong love for nature, Bohol is a place to visit. Truly it gave me that rustic feel ambiance of nature.