INSTAGRAM BEACH DIARY


1. Watching the different yachts as we arrived in Galera 2. Found lovely flowers growing
3. Admiring the boat from afar 4. Overlooking view from the balcony of the villa

 5. Sitting around in my DKNY shirt and American Eagle Outfitters shorts 6. Swinging back and forth in the hanging sofa
7. Greeting good morning to Mother Nature 8. Felt joy waking up early as I had expected


9. My attempt to make a heart-shaped butter toast 10. Swim essentials bikini from Beach Buddy
11.Felt like Snow White when I saw this dwarf statue 12. Being lazy, lying around and admiring the view


13. Felt blithe watching the serene blue waves 14. Beach walking in my flowery Wet Seal shorts, Crocs wedge, and Vintage military green lace shirt
15. Played peace and love shadows with Krissy 16. Fighting the glaring sunlight

Just when I thought I couldn't miss the beach more, here I am generating thoughts about some of my Instagram photos. Uploading these first since I have not much time of transferring the photos from my camera and grabbing some of the photos from my friends. Having these photos in my phone it's inevitable for me not to upload it on my Instagram during the week. If anyone of you has been on Instagram, give me a shout out, we may feel truly the same by getting addicted updating. 

Last weekend I was with my friends at Galera at a different part of Galera I may say. Instead of staying in  White Beach we stayed at  a Villa in Puerto Galera Yacht Club, Muelle and crossed our way to White Beach during the day. The weekend was filled with salt skin and fresh air indeed. It was the birthday celebration of my friend, Nic and her lovely wife, Nora, did all of these for him. Aren't they a sweet couple? I could just remember how Nora, told me their love story, it made me believe that there is a happy ever after. I had enormous amount of time conversing with Mother Nature on how much beauty she gives on Earth. My friends were just awesome to be around, we ended up talking about strange and random stuff from religion to Math and anything in between. It's a bit sad that at this moment I'm engrossed typing on my laptop but in my mind I'm daydreaming about sand on my toes and salt water on my skin.