JUMEIRAH VITTAVELI

Photo by: Jan Tricia

Still having the Monday Blues from the recent 5 day holiday of holy days. A quick blog post to fuel my week with dedication to work on a pile of pending.  To direct the topic in connection to the amazing photo above, it was delivered to my Facebook timeline by my good friend Jan Tricia who is currently residing in Jumeirah Vittaveli, Maldives.   It warms my heart to find my name written on the sand.

Maldives has been on my list as one of the places I wish to see. The idea of permanently lying in powdery white sand and splashing in crystal blue waters clad in colorful swimwear has been primarily evident in my daydream. My burning desire to travel in thousands miles and experience fast moving moments has been constant. But there is uncertainty in me when it comes to the question “When shall I set foot on this beautiful island?” I am in search for answers as well, only cosmic perspective should know perhaps. If it comes across your mind to have some beach escape go here, without a doubt. Soon Maldives.