VILLA ESCAPADA

Reconnecting my love affair with nature.
x



A month ago, I found myself in this detached suburban seaside villa with my friends. Celebrating the birthday of Nic in this gorgeous place was all planned by his dear wife Nora. Seeing vividly colored flowers and gigantic trees made me jubilant that it resulted to taking 20 photos of it, seriously. 

My friend Nora, having her Mexican bloodline, cooked for us a tasteful sticky rice and that Red Snapper grilled by Nic was truly delicious. Now I’m craving. During that time, night swimming was the activity that took spotlight. It sort of freaked me out at first but my friends gave me enough courage and a life vest, which looked like I was having a hoodie, if you could only imagine how ridiculous my appearance was.  As I type this post, it made me recuperate how I feel right now, knowing I have handful of people whom I will spend exuberant moments with. Just thankful.