COBALT


Getting strength from the equally blue color of the outfit in the middle of the night.
x
photos by Ian Criman

 It's past my bed time but here I am faced in my laptop composing my thoughts. Igniting my determination from the visuals I'm seeing while arranging this post.  Feeding my eyes with flowers was a must. I see the composition of what I'm wearing here as undone, chose the comfiest and cottony texture basically knowing from the fact that I will be walking around the beautiful surroundings, I have to be comfortable as I can get to prance around. I've noticed in my wardrobe I've been covering a lot of dark hues, I don't have any reason for it but usually when I find myself at peace with I'm wearing no doubt I should have it. Just to break the unison of the blue color I matched it spiky design flat shoes. Thinking that this is not the first time I've been wearing all blue, the last one was here. 

 Reminding myself to sleep now but before that I would like to ask for your huge online presence to send a vote for me in this new venture that I have joined in. I was encouraged by my friend in Turkey to join and after so many constant rambling of thoughts I submitted my entry. After all I want to share my experience in this blog diary of mine. Just submit and confirm your email here at Big Blog Exchange. It would be my heartfelt gratitude with you.

(HM long sleeve, Striped blue and white vintage skirt, Forever 21 shoes, Baby Couture bag, MNG sunglass)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin