GRAPHICS FROM THE DEEP BLUE SEA OF BOHOL

Submerged under aquatic circumstances, revolving around the deep blue sea , I channel the mermaid in me.


Effusive photographs captured under the visibility of crystalline waters and fluorescent corals in one of the islands in Panglao. Panglao Island has been one of the hotspot for tourists in Bohol. If you find yourself wandering around Bohol, don't forget to drop by the island of Panglao. You might even catch some dolphins fluttering in the surface of the water.


I loaded my luggage with different sets of swimwear from Athleta and Old Navy with the knowledge that I can't use it all, since our day was packed with activities. Caught in a nomadic situation, hopping into various islands near Panglao. My favorite activity nonetheless was swimming with the fishes underneath and stepping on spiky corals (wasn't it too obvious with these set of photos?). Armed with my swimming equipment, I inadvertently threw myself to the water locating Nemo. But alas I found him (second to the last photo), staring at me trying to beg for some biscuits. Who couldn't resist that sweet puckering face underneath?

And then there's 7 thousand islands, which I couldn't fathom how numerous the number our country has, but truly I'm grateful for it. Walking on the powder island barefoot, I highly doubt to advice it coz' of the humid weather. Sunbathe under the glowing sun, thus should your skin be equipped with appropriate sunblock. Lotions marked in high amount of SPF brings sparkle in my eyes coz' it mentally reminds me that it is okay to be under the UV rays of the sun. Finally satisfied with how the arrangement of the photo goes, but wait have I told you about the blog exchange? Hope my graphic diary in deep blue sea entertained you. x