PASTEL BEACH SKIES



Living in a tropical country, where else to head during summer but the beach. The beach may be my usual location to go whenever I want to relax. Perhaps the sound of the waves crashing and deafening silence of the island during early morning were the reasons I find it peaceful at a certain time of the day. Usually I just sit on the shore, watch the waves and transformation of sky colors when the time progresses.


Collection of graphical imagery taken in Bantayan Island, Cebu. The cozy place at Sunday Flower Beach Hotel in Santa Fe, complemented the exhaustion of a bus ride of 3 hours and an hour ride of ferry in Hagnaya port to get to the island. Good thing, the location of the hotel was strategic enough to be minutes away from the restaurants. I made a mental note to myself to try seafood.



 The island was abundant in nature. I was in awe to see beautiful pastel skies, a rare situation in the city. One of the reasons why I would always go to the beach was to witness this perfect moment watching the heaven filled with wispy clouds and pastel hues. Countless days spent on the beach where it seems guilty to be indoors.