THAILAND VIDEO DIARY


The good thing of having a blog, it serves as modern day diary where I could write my thoughts and dreams anytime I want. I remember when I was a kid, I use to write "Dear Diary" in my notebook everyday thinking at that time that it was necessary to write every single day. On second thought it wasn't so bad, it made me remember those moments when I was kid. So let's direct my story to the photo above and video below.



thailand from Carissa Inez on Vimeo.


When we arrived in Bangkok, the weather was extremely hot. On our first day we indulged ourselves with different gold sightings of temples and Buddha. I got myself busy taking photos and some short video clips amazed how Bangkok can be beautiful the second time around. 

Next day was quite tiring, we tried squeezing in as much activities we could handle.  I certainly enjoyed feeding elephants when we went to the elephant village and of course, get to ride them. Believe me elephants look so sexy when walking. 


On our last day before we flew back to our homeland, we obviously did a lot of rush shopping. Twirled and dashed our way to different stores, for a time we shopped separately. I did get lost in the middle of the shopping mall but I didn't mind. Bangkok is a place, I would surely find my way to go back again.