POSTCARD IMAGES FROM BELGIUM



photos by: Pieter Vandevoorde

Belgium. The word itself is interesting enough but these photos surpass my idea on how beautiful the streets of Izegem, Belgium can be. These photos are sent to me by my friend, Pieter who is from Belgium. Such photos that look like postcard graphics in 5 x 7 rectangle frames. I particularly love the first photo, if you could notice how beautiful the vivid reflections are. As I've read facts about Izegem, I learned that the place became an urban area when an large industrial zone has developed. When you say Belgium, Brussels always comes to my mind, I wasn't familiar with other cities or municipalities but seeing these beautiful photos from Izegem made me realize that Brussels isn't the only place photographic in Belgium. Truly, another destination for me to add to my travel bucket list, Belgium.