DISPOSABLE

flightvintage_carissa3v
flightvintage_carissa1res
Flightvintage_carissa6
flightvintage_carissainezflightvintage_carissa7

photo by: Paolo Z. Edited by: Me


Ever had those moments where everything seem cheerless, where you just wanna close your eyes and not think. I think I’’m having those right now, erase the gloomy weather outside I’m talking about every single moment today.  Everything in anticipating motion contributes to the cheerless feeling.

 In this photo I was wearing my zebra designed top which I bought in a bazaar, the usual favorite white long sleeve to keep it covered and the short satin skirt which somehow borderlines to micro mini (i hope not). 

To channel my positive vibe, I decided to ramble on my photos and edited these batch based on my mood today. I had this vision of depicting the photo that resembles black and white in disposable like.

Let me just leave this quote in my head...


“If there’s any kind of magic in this world… it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know it’s almost impossible to succeed… but who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt.”

—  Celine in Before Sunrise (1995)