POSTCARD IMAGES FROM PHILIPPINES




Batangas. A province located in the southern Luzon, within a 2 to 3 hour drive (with no traffic), near the city of Manila. When I received these images I was in total awe of the natural beauty of the beach. I have been to Batangas numerous times but I haven’t really explored all. Usually Batangas is famous for their beaches, to name a few distinct spots are Anilao, Bauan, Lian, Nasugbu, and San Juan. If you are into diving might as well swim your way to Anilao there are good diving spots which a lot of my foreign friends go to. I have been to Nasugbu, Anilao and San Juan, I can say that there are some that are a must see like the Sombrero Island. I've always been a beach bum myself covering sand areas from Cebu, Bohol and different islands in Galera. Another post dedicated to the beaches of the Philippines, which I’m literally proud of the 7, 107 islands we have.