GRAPHICS FROM THE BEACH




Hello there! Writing my thoughts about my collected photographs when I was hanging around the beach lately. How ironic it is that I could clearly hear the pitterpat drops of rain in my rooftop while writing about sunset. It's a bit sad that summer is almost over, and the wet season is about to take over, but nevertheless it would be a reason to go twirling in the rain. Right now I'm currently finishing writing on some postcards I've bought recently to send to my postcard pen pals in the different parts of the world. It warms my heart that I get to share my thoughts on the beauty of my country.

Whenever I get to enjoy hanging around the beach shore I try to create or photograph moments that I believe would be postcard perfect. The vivid colors would always be evident in whatever photograph I would take. When Efem and I were bummin' around late afternoon in the beach I decided to wander around and take these moments. People watching was one of our activity during that time. I would notice group of families with their babies running around the shore and the mothers' chasing after them. There would also be couples having their moments in the water which I don't wanna elaborate on, group of friends sharing laughter and taking jump shots and lovers of the same gender I suppose. Lots of personalities on a same location. Funny how I spent my afternoon observing them before I decided to take a swim in the salty water.