DORK

flightvintage_dork5

flightvintage_dork1

flightvintage_dork2


A thrill of a feeling to purchase a men's shirt. When my brain got tired of thinking what to mix and match for a casual daytime look I decided to experiment incorporating men's shirt.

In rotation,
Topman Dork Men's Shirt and River Island white shorts- It's a charm to pull off wearing this Topman shirt along with the crispy white ready to wear River Island shorts almost bordering to a micro mini short. The shirt may be a bit long but it never fails that I could tie it up or tuck it in, plus the high roll up sleeves made my life easier knowing I'm not really good at folding up the sleeves.  

Curious by Britney Spears - Well this scent never gets old for me, there is something in that white floral scent that draws my senses. As perfume enthusiast as I am, it was my curiosity to know core ingredients in a perfume bottle so the fact that magnolia is one of them, it sold me.

Michael Kors Watch, YSL gold earrings, these pretty gold gifted panther earrings came from my mom, Swarovski violet necklace are the accessories which I would usually use.

Bottles of Opi nail lacquer polish and Crabtree&Evelyn Hand cream- I always pay attention to my hands and nails making sure to keep it neat so these bottles of opi nail lacquer polish were truly a great find. It's a uniform for me to wear usually plain colored red, white or nude painted colored nails so along with the hand cream making it soft and fragrant come in handy daily.

Make-up -There are times that I don't feel the need of wearing too much make-up my answer would be the red lipstick above is one of the red lipsticks I use which is from Nyx, along with it a dab of Mac Opulash Mascara in my eyelashes.

Well for days like I would feel painting my lids with eyeshadow, Mac Louder Please matte is the option to have that pop of color effect. And when the sun is too bright, Rayban sunglass keeps me trendy and protects my eyes from high energy of visible daylight..