GRAPHICS FROM THE BEACH II

carissainez_flight1rs
.
.
.
.
.
carissainez_flightvintage3
flightvintage_subic2

carissa-inez-flight-vintage-13


Consider this as another set of color blast graphics. I could talk forever about the beaches  resorts here in the Philippines that I have been to, but traveling to different kinds of beach situations made me think of what if my life would revolve around sand and waves, will I be able to live with it? Well, I'm not entirely sure if I could answer this right now, all I know is I enjoy walking on beach shore, swimming in blue waters (minus the jellyfish) and a new found hobby, riding in jet ski. Walking around the beach shore creates a glorious disconnection between me and the online world/laptop/iphone/social networking. It does give me a good feeling being able to tolerate myself from not checking my instagram, twitter, email, or even thinking about hashtags.  I have a separate bucket list for beaches I daydream of traveling to, some of them sound clichĂ© locations, nevertheless I felt that I needed to be in those myself.