FLORAL DAYDREAM

flight-vintage-carissa-inez-floral-1res
flight-vintage-carissa-inez-floral-2res
flight-vintage-carissa-inez-floral-3res

On a hot sunny afternoon, enjoyed the flowers above my head. I could not justify further how much love I have seeing floral bloom. I'm pretty sure the floral shorts worn complemented the entire mood.

Creating a new post week after week can certainly be a dilemma of some sorts, coz it pushes my creativity ideas to the limit. It takes a lot time for me to edit photos.  I would edit each photo in different ways perceived. But if I have that certain vision ahead or a concept, it would take a little less time (fingers crossed).  I have been editing photos of my friends as per request, and I figured out that it is more difficult, the pressure on which if they will like my style of editing, knowing that they leave it all up to me on how would the set of photos look like.