BALCONY

carissa-inez-flight-vintage-mendeluke-1res
Have you ever had those days when activities may seem in routine, running around like in endless circles? Well those days I may consider myself as a walking zombie, scared for the apocalypse. The only thing that would turn lifeless moments into a fruitful one is getting an escape through daydreams. These days I have been engrossing myself with different photos of Europe from blogs and Google, specifically photos of the Eiffel Tower ( who doesn't love that anyway?).

carissa-inez-flight-vintage-mendeluke-3res
carissa-inez-flight-vintage-mendeluke-4res
 One day I may pay a visit to magnificent Paris but let me go back to reality that I reside in a beautiful tropical country. These photos are reminder of Mendelluke's Suites that my friends and I stayed when we were in White beach, Puerto Galera. Lucky enough my friend knows this roomy place which made our stay cozy.
Now back to bed, need sleep for me to get ready for a quick escape outside of the city in a few hours. 

carissa-inez-flight-vintage-mendeluke-2res