elle canada

photo from Elle Canada

You see it right, it's Shay Mitchell a.k.a Emily Fields of "Pretty Little Liars" covers Elle Canada July 2013 issue. She's young and fabulous though she may play the character of a boyish type in the tv series, she surely didn't show it on her cover shoot with Elle Canada July issue. 

Let me tell you what I'm more excited about this issue, (which I am totally late in sharing) was that the image of palm trees which I took while I was in Cebu was used in one of the pages of Elle Canada.  I've been a fan of Elle magazines since I was a teenager. I've been reading religiously their magazine editorials but never really thought that one day, one of my photos taken would end up on it. Surreal it may be, but my happiness is overflowing when I saw my photo on a page of a magazine.Thank you Elle Canada, I still have the feeling of being tickled coz' of this happiness.

Head on to www.ellecanada.com to read more of the contents.