PONTEFINO PRIME

pontefino-carissa-inez-4
Now let me tell you how this place screams stark simplicity...

pontefino-carissa-inez-2
pontefino-carissa-inez-8
pontefino-carissa-inez-7
pontefino-carissa-inez-6
pontefino-carissa-inez-3
pontefino-carissa-inez-5
pontefino-carissa-inez-1
photo done by me truly

As I previously wrote about my experience at Pontefino Hotel and Residences, now I fully thought of sharing these set of colorful photos I took while I had a little adventure around Pontefino Prime. Pontefino Prime adds to the list of residential development of Pontefino. Chic, modern, white walls, bright decorative ornaments, home vibe, practically I've describe the entire space area.  

And to mention its more or less 2 hours drive away from Manila. It's sort of a quick escape from the intense busy lifestyle that the city brings.