ANNIVERSARY

anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-10

Here I am reporting for something work inclined. A month ago, the Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP) celebrated its 40th anniversary, and for this particular event held at the Metro Tent in Pasig City, was fully dedicated to one of the essential parts of customer service, DAP's Clients.

anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-9
anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-6
anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-7
anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-1
anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-5
anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-3e
anniversary-carissa-inez-edit-2
anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-4
    photo by Ian Criman


anniversary-carissa-inez-blog-8
   photo by Ian Criman


To name a few of the array of clientele of DAP are executive departments of the Philippine Government such as Department of Health, Department of Energy as well as State Universities and Colleges of the country and the Armed Forces of the Philippines graced their presence during DAP's Anniversary Clients' Night.  Moreover DAP President Antonio Kalaw, DAP Board of Trustees Chairman Cayetano Paderanga Jr,  Secretary to the Cabinet Jose Rene Almendras  (as seen from the photo above) gathered together on stage.

You've already seen some snapshots of the event which I sneakily captured while roaming around. It was a blast being a part of it, though I remember I went home early due to striking thunderstorms daunting me. But as a wine guzzler myself, I never left the event without having a toast of red wine with my colleague.

photos by Me and Ian Criman