SOMETHING FROM MEN

carissa-inez-dork-topshop-3

Just for the actual effect of the look, let's just say I wore my sunglasses... even at the living room.

carissa-inez-dork-topshop-1
carissa-inez-dork-topshop-2
carissa-inez-dork-topshop-6
carissa-inez-dork-topshop-4
carissa-inez-dork-topshop-7
carissa-inez-dork-topshop-8
(Topman shirt, HM pants, Cloyd Sandals, Rayban sunglasses)

Wearing this Dork shirt when I was meeting up with my fellow writers in the online world (a.k.a bloggers). I felt it was the reasonable time to wear as much comfortable outfit by just putting on some men's shirt, and rolled up the sleeves.

Lately, really questioning why the continuous occurrence of myself feeling sick especially my tummy. I was in bed all Sunday, curling up like a ball and finding comfort in my trustee pillow.  Constantly wanting to get back to bed every time I get up, but can't. I need to get better, to handle upcoming task at work, and write about my little Batangas adventure. That's next, hopefully.  

photos by: Pao Salandanan