IN BLUE

carissa-inez-05
carissa-inez-03
carissa-inez-04
carissa-inez-01

Don't you think it's totally serene to take early morning dips where you have a perspective of owning the crystal colored pool? Yes it does, I would often sacrifice my precious hours of sleep and wake up early in the morning to dive in the pool of madness. It's sort of a way for me to recuperate and think of senseless things in between. I don't know what's got into me, while I was swimming I was thinking of prose and poem. That melancholy feeling while everything was silent. No, I did not cry (just saying). 

Writing about these beautiful photos while nursing my bruises in the knees and taking care of my sprained right ankle, I believe so hard. My sprained ankle, at the moment, is a reminder for me to stop and take a rest. Truly you never know of unexpected things that would happen. Waking up one day in inexorable pain made me scared point blank coz' I couldn't walk when I tried to. Now my painkiller medicine is taking its action in my body, giving me a heady feeling. Off to bed.