METRO MANILA SKYLINE Part II

DSC_0137
carissa-inez-skyline-manila-11
DSC_0140
photos done by me truly

My words could not properly describe the beauty of metro manila skyline. Yet again I was on top of the world, when I found this roof top right in the heart of metro manila. It was bit of a hindsight to realize that Manila boasts itself of blinding city lights. Quickly I took snapshots of the busy streets right in the middle of rush hour, 7:00 P.M. to be exact. And thanking my ever reliable friend from BelgiumPieter Vandevoorde for helping me out in processing some of the photos. You could see the line of automobiles parked along the sidewalks. From this point of view you could automatically think they are collectors' item of hotwheels. 

As I have been so vocal of my likeness to heights, I die an ample amount of glee as I look back on these set of photos