STA. MONICA RANCH


Gushing on the scenery I have indulged in when I was in Puerto Princesa, Palawan. Recently I had short sweet trip in Puerto Princesa in which after work was done, pleasure of roaming around the city was next. In location at the Sta. Monica ranch or simply known as Mitra's ranch where this hectares of land owned by former senator Ramon Mitra. To describe the place is an understatement. 

Inside the ranch, choices of activities for you to decide on spread across your lap. Zipline, horseback riding, jumping jacks in the trampoline, picnic, or just plainly savor the green colored panoramic view. Look on the right, there are lovers' and on the left families bonding over laughter. I spent my afternoon laying on the grass in my most comfortable monochrome pants, photobombing on a major level and in complete argue of myself why I haven't brought palatable food for a quick picnic session. Thus I dream of raspberries, strawberries and mango in place. Trust me the place screams silence minus the kids jumping up and down the trampoline across the corner. 

Giordano top, The Ramp Crossings Monochrome striped pants, Predictions sandals from Payless, Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag.