FRENCH WINDOW


I've always been mulling whenever I get the chance to hang around the pool side with me not wearing swimwear. If whether or not ample amount of sunshine has been taken up, or regardless of my feet playing in the water. Enough of this dreamy sunshine weather.

 As much as I pretend that it is summer, weather in the Philippines doesn't really collude with me. Rain has been in constant part of my daily life this month that it all boils down in bringing a jacket to work. As a breather, wearing shorts and a silk lightweight flowy top would seem appropriate while hanging around the pool side with the decorative framed french windows. The softness and texture of the cloth deluding me to a breezy weather.

   Apartment 8 top, River Island shorts, Crocs sandals, Forever 21 sunglasses