TAMAWAN


Birthday duties are done, now time for some backlog of photographic diary in location on the northwestern part of the city. I went to Tamawan Village weeks ago completely with no detailed knowledge of what's in store for. Let's just say, I played it by surprise. Arriving in the village, made a quick exercise of an uphill climb, (in which i made a human error of wearing wedges),  to see Igorot huts in different levels. Turn right, you see the pool of artist sketching portraits of tourists for a minimum amount of a hundred. Exploring the whole place at the same time taking Instagram snapshots is a habit I have become addicted to. After recovering from quite a bit of leg exercise, I sat down and watched the natives dance to the beat of the gong. 

Hunger came and I delighted myself with salad and pesto rightly available within the village. Different choices but surely these green colored dishes won at that moments craving.

It was quite slippery to climb and walk around the bridges thus I resorted to going around the art exhibits and handicraft store. I recommend going here on a sunny day rather than a gloomy one in which you would appreciate climbing up the hut and reach the highest point to indulge yourself with the panoramic view of the Province.

After Tamawan Village, a quick visit to Baguio Cathedral to witness the beauty of the structure. Alongside, I was lucky to spot strawberry taho sold nearby. 

Stop the strawberry taho craving.