SUNSET FROM BORACAY


It was the time of the day where everything feels magical and entirely surreal.

boracay sunset
boracay sunset

It was the time of the day where everything feels magical and entirely surreal. The view never fails to amaze me. It was between the scenic view of sunset and pristine beach that defined nature's God given beauty. The reality is to walk barefoot in the sand while your heeled sandals serves as props.

 I tried to make sandcastles but I had to face the fact that clearly it wasn't one of my best talents. Just give me the option of post processing photos then I'll gladly accept it. By the way as I've mentioned before, if you have any photos that you would like me to post process please write and send them to my email or post them on my facebook page. I would work my best on your beautiful photos. 

Photos and Post Processed by: Carissa Inez