BLISTER IN THE SUN

Despite a very sunny weather, I always bring sweaters or pullovers with me.

H&M sweater, American Eagle Outfitters pants, Pafaye Shoes

A knit sweater in contrast with colored pants is what I wore while exploring around Laoag. Shot on location with the morning sunlight behind me at Java Hotel, where we stayed during the whole duration of the trip. If you have seen through my instagram snapshots, the weather was perfect enough to walk around. Despite a very sunny weather, I always bring sweaters or pullovers with me. The material of the sweater is lightweight enough giving me comfort and ease in which H&M clothes would always guarantee. With H&M store finally present in the Philippines early this year, in which I am thrilled of, I can finally stock-up with their latest designs.