CLAD IN COLORS

DSC_0096

Flashback in bright colors. Indeed I was clad in striking hue but what I felt somehow I was more of in chameleon with oranges and strawberries. Isn't it?

carissa-inez-elan-4
carissa-inez-greenhills-elan-2
carissa-inez-elan-3
H&M Top, H&M Pants, Tomato Blazer, Michael Kors Watch, Cloyd Shoes

Looking at myself in this bright colored situation screams hazard, shot on location at the lobby of  Élan Hotel Greenhills. Until now I am fascinated with colors, from photographs all the way to my wardrobe. These are the clothes left in my suitcase when I was staying for a week at Élan Hotel Greenhills. My permutations of paired outfits have been consumed thus leaving me themed in fruit colors. Well I found myself happily traipsing around Élan with this outfit. Sometimes colors can pretty much lift up the gloomy mood.

Certainly now my wardrobe has been in a confused state, I haven't really planned on what staple outfits to add up, may it be in monochrome or in hue.Work caught me up lately that I have resorted to hoarding beauty essentials instead.

And now I need to visit my closet.