PONTEFINO CHECK IN

carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-8
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-2
Oh here we go, after a weekend full of Instagram happenings, finally have the time to showcase the graphical real version of it. In which I had the glorious weekend of staying over at Hotel Pontefino, for a span of 24 hours I've witnessed the entire beauty of the Hotel, Residences, and the city of Batangas. And oh I almost forgot, added to the list of happenings were the Philippine Azkals and the ladies of 2013 Ms. Philippines-Earth.
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-17
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-6
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-7
pontefino-batangas-carissa-inez
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-12
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-11
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-1
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-5
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-9
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-15
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-10
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-17
carissa-inez-pontefino-batangas-3


Filipinos have that certain aura of sincere gestures that radiate impressive hospitality which for a fact, entirely known in Asia. With the experience of staying at Hotel Pontefino, surrounded by informative staff,  is by far the best place to stay in Batangas City. The boutique hotel in Pontefino is one of the places we reside at. Apart from the hotel, there is an array of Victorian style residences which personally, I love most for the reason of intense color of the houses. For those who have the desire to live in style 24/7,  Pontefino residences is the choice. But those are just the visible architectures at Pontefino, what I'm more excited about is the Terraces, in which I had witness the groundbreaking moment.

So it seems the experience in staying at Pontefino was pretty much cozy. Waking up in my bedraggled hair, styled by Piandre, was simply a moment where I would think of getting back to sleep again, wrapped in swathe sheets of crisp white linens. I tried, but it just wasn't possible, coz' I can't let the moment slip without dipping my toes in the crystal blue-colored pool. Yes, it was a worth decision made. Pranced around the pool location with Rudstin, Tin and John.  Aside from that I was able to gawkily shoot photos with Rudstin. More on that later.

Photos by: Me and Rudstin