PINTO INSTAGRAM DIARY




 Since I am now in my calmest state, here I am sharing some moments of Instagram snapshots of my adventure in Pinto Art Museum. We were celebrating the wedding anniversary of my Grandma over lunch then we went to Pinto Art Museum located in Antipolo City. I was delighted to see an array of art pieces transpired in colorful canvas may it be satire or in contemporary genre. Each artist crafted their own vision. Particularly my favorite, the blue painted acrylic on canvas entitled "Botanica" by Popo San Pascual , (last photo displayed), if only I could take it home with me. 

Lately, I've been crunching up with work and some few distractions that I chose to ignore occupied my week. Perhaps Instagram is a good distraction where I could channel the creative part of me through 4x4 images. If you are an Instagram fan yourself give me a heads up, surely I would love to see your profile and snapshots of life. The app got me addicted to the point where I would contemplate for a couple of minutes on which filter to use, talk about first world problems. 

In the meantime, here are few thoughts of my Instagram snippets:
1. Leaf overload, couldn't help but to take a snapshot of it
2. Walking along the garden in Pinto
3. Standing in between the beautiful paintings
4. Balancing act in the four tier bed
5. Detailed shot of a lotus flower I saw along the way
6. In appreciation of the green surroundings
7. Watching Pinto from top view
8. Lotus flower part II
9. Got tired for a bit, slouching for support
10. In love with the intricate details of wood 
11. Mechanical piece of art work 
12. Behind me is a political satire artwork made by 40 people
13. Spinning around in the center 
14. Aahh the first piece of artwork I saw which I fell in love with its contrast colors
15. Dreamy blue "Botanica" art piece