muelle bay


Arriving in an island where there are never ending sunsets surely took my breath away.


Arriving in an island where there are never ending sunsets surely took my breath away. A few of my favorite photos taken when I was in Muelle Bay, Puerto Galera together with my friends. Muelle Bay has been known for foreign tourists and merchants but slowly it receives local tourists in its surrounding area since diving activities increased. As you ride the boat from Batangas Port to Muelle Pier, get used to the sight of blue crystal colored waters, white sand and trees since you'll be in between islands. In which I had countless times appreciation for Mother Nature when I got reunited with the same villa that we rented during my last visit with my friends. For this trip, I could safely say we are a lot! My good friends Nora and Nick organized this whole trip to celebrate the weekend off with the crew. From the private bus and boat, island tour, acoustic performers and the dj got it all covered. It was one too many happenings in a weekend, I could say.

Photos by: Carissa Inez